Cash App introduced the Bitcoin feature in 2015 for users that wanted to use the mobile financial app to trade on Cash App. And since then, lots of people have been making use of the great feature. You are here because you want to know how to send Bitcoins using the Cash App; Bitcoin On
Cash App introduced the Bitcoin feature in 2015 for users that wanted to use the mobile financial app to trade on Cash App. And since then, lots of people have been making use of the great feature. You are here because you want to know how to send Bitcoins using the Cash App; Bitcoin On Cash App. You are at the right place. In this article, we will be showing you a detailed step-by-step process to send Bitcoin through Cash App; Bitcoin On Cash App.
How To Send Bitcoin using Cash App
- Download the Cash App and install it on your mobile device.
- Launch the Cash App after installation and set up your account. If you already have an account, just log in.
- Look to the top left corner of your screen on Cash App, you will see the icon for your profile. Click on the profile icon.
- A new screen will be displayed. Scroll down on the “Funds” and click on the “Bitcoin” option.
- You will need to confirm your identity before you can withdraw funds. Confirming your identity will require that you provide your full name and your Social Security Number.
- Once your identity has been successfully verified, you can then go on to click the “Transfer out” option and click on “Confirm”.
Once you have successfully done all of the above, your withdrawal process for Bitcoin on Cash App is now complete. The transfer process for Bitcoin might take some time, so you will have to be patient with waiting for the Bitcoin to deliver.
Is Sending Bitcoin on safe?
- Cash App actually partnered with Bitcoin to make the Bitcoin trading feature available to Cash App users. So, yes, trading Bitcoin, sending and transferring it is very safe on Cash App.
- If anything goes wrong during the process of sending or transferring your Bitcoin, the Cash App customer service is a very active and responsive one and they will definitely help you solve the problem. But this “Bitcoin issue” is very rare.
Some information about Cash App
We suppose that you are aware that apart from sending Bitcoin, Cash App also offer Bitcoin withdrawal, investing and other trading services. Basically all of the Bitcoin trading transactions you want to carry out, can all be done on Cash App; Bitcoin On Cash App.
Apart from Bitcoin trading, you can also invest in stocks, send and transfer money to other Cash App account holders, obtain the Cash Card which is a debit card that is issued by Sutton Bank to Cash App. The debit card is entirely optional. You can withdraw cash from your Cash App account at the ATM using the Cash Card. Pretty cool right?
All of these features have made Cash App become a favorite mobile finance app all over the world and it’s not surprising. The app is very fast and responsive, their customer service response is fast and reassuring, and the platform is a safe place to carry out financial transactions.
Another feature that you would love about Cash App is that, all your private information which you provide to Cash App is kept and stored totally safe, no other party can have access to it. Usually, users of Cash App are required to have a unique identifier called the $Cashtag. The $Cashtag is used to create a shareable link. This shareable link is what friends and family can use to make payments to you. The payments they make are entirely private and well secured. You will have nothing to worry about.
Some information about Bitcoin
Bitcoin itself, is a cryptocurrency (a new kind of money that exists electronically), and is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the online world. In order to buy Bitcoin from Cash App, you need to have a minimum balance of 0.0001 BTC in your Cash App account; Bitcoin On Cash App. For you to sell Bitcoin, you must have previously purchased the Bitcoin from Cash App directly. When you buy or sell Bitcoin, Cash App will charge you very little fees for these transactions. When you are sending Bitcoin or making transfers to external wallets, the process can take some time to complete. Usually, it takes up to 30 to 40 minutes (or even longer) to send Bitcoin or complete external transfer processes. With Cash App, you can also deposit Bitcoin of up to $10,000 worth within a 7-day period.